Want to get away to a quiet, serene, peaceful landscape of hills, meadows, forests, orchards and clear rivers?
- small, uncrowded hour and 45-minute yoga classes with custom-designed, intelligently choreographed asana sequences and plenty of careful attention paid to each person (private and semi-private classes are available as well as teacher training)
- good, cheap restaurants, second-hand clothing stores, small movie theaters, bookstores, and artisan outlets in nearby Brattleboro (just 15 minutes from Williamsville)
- a cozy, wood-heated modern house that has 75 windows with gorgeous views of the surrounding fruit trees, meadows, rivers, pond, forests
- jet-black skies with vivid stars and deep silence
- some of the best skiing in the east about 45 minutes away and excellent cross-country skiing right outside the door or snowshoeing or sledding.
Email Peter at email@example.com for more information or to plan your getaway.